font will not display bold in lualatex

Haines Brown haines at histomat.net
Tue Dec 6 17:19:14 CET 2022

I have a lualatex document, but am beginner with lualaTeX. In its
preface I consruct a text block header, the first line of which
should be bold:

  \usepackage{libertinus}[
    Scale=1.5
    BoldFont           = lmromandunh10-regular.otf,
    BoldFeatures       = {FakeBold=4}
  ]

  \newfontface\Dunhill{latinmodernromandunhill}
  \usepackage[absolute]{textpos} % to create a block I can position absolutely
  \setlength{\TPHorizModule}{10mm} % defines module
  \setlength{\TPVertModule}{\TPHorizModule}
  \textblockorigin{10mm}{10mm} % start everything near the top-left corner
  \setlength{\parindent}{0pt}

Then in body appears the header:

  \begin{textblock}{5}(7.5,0.5)
  \center{
    {\large \bfseries\Dunhill{Should be bold}}\\
    Normal text\\
  \end{textblock}

Everything is OK except the first line "Should be bold". It is not
bold.

--

     Haines Brown
 /"\