Not off-topic: Wrong couple divorced after computer error by law firm Vardag's

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:42:42 CEST 2024

Are they archiving images or "live documents" that may be interactive?
Can you just archive computer code?
An image still requires a dictionary and interpretation in the conetmporary
language although "English" is probably more stable than a dvi viewer lol.

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216