Not off-topic: Wrong couple divorced after computer error by law firm Vardag's

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Fri Apr 19 16:25:42 CEST 2024

Hi Kaveh,

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024, Kaveh Bazargan wrote:
> Agree. I have suggested <https://rivervalley.io/format-of-record/> XML
>
> There is an unfortunate trend right now to use HTML. I think it is best for
> accessibility but the source should be XML.

Agreed here. While HTML is best for accessibility due to the huge amount
of support (plugins, screen readers, ...), as core format XML (but then,
what, JATS?) is strongly prefered.

That is also what some publishing houses are doing.

Best regards

Norbert

--
arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live